1. The timber is harvested and cut into lengths
2. The forwarder extracts the timber and stacks them road side ready to be hauled back to our yard.
3. The timber is then loaded onto the log deck which feeds it into the firewood processor.
4. The timber is then cut to 9 inches and split into firewood.
5. It then makes it’s way up the conveyor belt into the firewood cleaner, then into the stillages for maximum air flow.
6. The stillages are then loaded into the log drying kiln for 5 days, up to 70 degrees!
7. Logs are then loaded on to the truck or stacked into nets ready for delivery